Stem Cells Activation and The Future of Health and Medicine
Stem cells have the potential to change into other types of cells in the body during growth and development. They have the capability of dividing to replenish themselves and in adults serve as the body’s repair system.
In a process called differentiation, stem cells possess the capability of turning into specialized organ cells. It is through stem cell differentiation that they can replace damaged organ cells. Regeneration then occurs through this replacement of damaged cells by new organ cells, derived from stem cells.
The use of stem cells to treat human diseases is now termed regenerative medicine.
- could potentially cure diseases such as Parkinson’s, Diabetes and Alzheimer’s
- could rapidly heal burns, relieving pain and saving lives
- are the precursor to every cell in the body. The potential exists then to regenerate the body from damage, even entire organs or entire limbs
- could help us to stay younger longer, or even reverse the aging process
What is GHK-cu?
Peptides are chains of two or more amino acids. They are not only the building blocks of proteins, but are also bioregulators and hormones that control genetic expression and the biological activity of all the cells in the body. GHK is a naturally occurring peptide in your body.
Peptides being bioregulators, that can slow down the aging process, are what makes them important.
Biologically active peptides decline with age. Gene expression also declines. This results in decreased protein synthesis.
Age-related decline and degeneration of the body comes about from impairment in metabolism and tissue repair, from a reduction of proteins and enzymes in the body.
GHK-Cu levels are high in young people, but concentration drops in humans declining significantly with age. After the age of 60 levels of GHK-Cu will have dropped by more than 60%.
The affect to the human body of increasing the peptide GHK-Cu can:
- Increase stem cells
- Activate over 4000 genes to more youthful levels
- Reduce pain
- Reduce anxiety
- Repair DNA damage and promote DNA repair
- Produce anti-aging effects at a cellular level
- Promote organ regeneration
- Suppress the production of fibrinogen which reduces the tendency of forming blood clots in the circulatory system
- Improve blood flow in tissues
- Tighten loose skin and increases the thickness of aged skin
- Improves skin hydration
- Stimulates the production of collagen
- Improves skin firmness, elasticity, and clarity
- Reduces appearance of fine lines, depth of wrinkles, and improve the structure of aged skin
- Smooth rough skin
- Reduces photodamage, mottled hyperpigmentation, and skin spots
- Improve overall skin appearance
- Stimulates wound healing
- Protects skin cells from UV radiation
- Reduces inflammation and free radical damage
- Promotes hair growth and thickness, enlarges hair follicle size
Stem cell activation
LifeWave is the first product designed to activate your body’s own stem cells. This is accomplish by a patented form of phototherapy that elevates the peptide GHKCu.
Each LifeWave patch uses principles of acupressure to gently stimulate points on the body that restore balance and improve energy flow, providing a specific health benefit. The result is a natural way of promoting health without drugs, stimulants, chemicals or needles entering the body.
The LifeWave stem cell activation patches users:
- report an instantaneous relief of pain and improvement in mobility
- enjoy improvement in the quality and length of sleep
- show rapid wound healing
- decrease the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- decrease the appearance of scars
- report greater energy levels
- enjoy improvement in libido
- display youth renewal
- and more!
Learn more about the LifeWave products
This case study of Joan regaining her memory is a good illustration of the effects of the Lifewave X39 patch and stem cell regeneration.