Auricular Acupuncture (also called ear acupuncture) is a treatment that involves stimulating external points on the ear for the diagnosis and treatment of health conditions in other areas of the body. It was used in the ancient Egypt, Rome, Greece and all the Mediterranean area.
Modern research is confirming its efficacy for analgesia and anxiety related disease, and it is used successfully for tobacco dependence and other substance abuse.
Acupuncture assist the body in detoxifying from Physical Toxins of alcohol, tobacco, drugs or chemicals and Non-Physical Toxins created though emotional traumas and our believes, thoughts or stress. All diseases in the body and mind are caused by the presence of toxins. AcuDetox supports the body’s capacity to release the toxins and heal itself.
In addition to improving general well-being, the treatment has been used successfully for many years to treat a wide range of health conditions and ailments, such as addiction, withdrawal symptoms, stress, anxiety, mood swings and heart problems, among others.
Ear acupuncture has proven to be an efficient method of treating:
- Addictions – drug and substance abuse, sex, gambling, food, shopping, etc.
- Blood pressure
- Weight gain – by suppressing appetite
- Stress and anxiety
- Sleep deprivation and a wide array of sleep problems
- HRV (Heart Rate Variability)
- Sciatica and Psoriasis
- Back pain
- Headaches and migraines
- Digestive disorders
- Circulatory problems
- Mental Disorders
- Pain Disorder
The benefits of receiving auricular-acupuncture for general heart health include that it:
- Helps with smoking cessation
- Lowers blood pressure
- Combats weight gain by suppressing appetite
- Manages stress and anxiety
- Improves sleep and treats a wide array of sleep problems
- Increases heart rate variability (HRV)
Treatments are offered as frequently as required.